10. Fat Albert
When you are fighting the forces of evil, nothing strengthens your resolve more than Fat Albert calling you out. That, and a ham sammich.
9. Flinger Laughing When You Die
When you bite the bullet, death becomes a bit more comical when Flinger mocks your sorry butt for taking a premature dirt nap.
8. You're A Punto
No matter how many people you defeat, no matter how many wars you have won, to Cajun you will always just be a punto.
7. Bella and Gent
They say they are having mike difficulties, their computer(s) aren't functioning properly, blah blah blah, so they have to sign off for a bit. We all know what's going on with this husband and wife team. Just wash up before you get back in 30, ok?
6. Bella without Gent
When on her own, let's just say the tone of her voice and the uhhh...phrases...she utters when prodded make us all understand the need to take an immediate 30. Thanks for the deaths because I couldn't concentrate, Bella. No really, thanks. I mean it.
5. Quick and his Innovative Descriptions of Enemies, Locations, and Powers
Tsoo. (Giggle)
4. RGM and his School Escapades
Daily updates of the high school world are always appreciated. Especially when peppered with bouts of insanity and a dash of WTF.
3. Recklez and his buddy Dark Beret
BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
2. Radi and Serial Girl: Unrequited Love
Listening to those two go at it was not only highly entertaining, but also highly therapeutical. No, they really didn’t like each other. At least that’s their story. Thanks for saving me all that money on therapy. Laughter really is the best medicine.
1. EMTs
Nothing gets the insanity percolating like about 100 EMTs in a row. I think you know what I mean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How come when you mention Serial, I smell feet?
When you mention Riot, I get hungry for biscuits...
(fat albert)Pass the biscuits b*$! Sweet and sour sauce all over my &*%$#.(/fat albert)
oh yeah make fun of the beret. hmm. nice to see PDub ain't dead.
oh yeah make fun of the beret. hmm. nice to see PDub ain't dead.
oh yeah make fun of the beret. hmm. nice to see PDub ain't dead.
oh yeah make fun of the beret. hmm. nice to see PDub ain't dead.
Post a Comment